House Insurance

House InsuranceEnsuring you have the right buildings insurance policy is crucial in case the worst should happen to your home.

A buildings insurance policy needs to cover the amount it would cost to re-build your home in the event of it being partially or completely destroyed so make sure that the policy covers against all types of damage.

This includes storm or flood damage, fire, vandalism and subsidence amongst others.

Buildings insurance also covers permanent fittings and fixtures in your home such as kitchens, bathrooms and cupboards.

If you are renting a property from a landlord, they should already have specialist buildings insurance cover in place.

The only type of cover you need to consider is contents insurance. If you are a landlord and you are relying on a standard residential insurance policy then you need to talk to us urgently as you will not be protected.